CVLT Needs Your Talent!
Chagrin Valley Little Theatre depends on volunteer talent for all of its plays each season. Our auditions are open to anyone with an interest in performing in community theater. Age ranges, experience levels and other requirements change from production to production, so keep your eyes on us - you just may be the one we're looking for!
Auditions are publicized right here on our website, as well as via our mailing list, our Facebook page, our Twitter feed and via Fred Sternfeld's the Northeast Ohio Performing Arts List (NEohioPAL). You may also find our audition notices in your local newspapers from time to time.
by Noël Coward
Directed by Fred Gloor
Noël Coward's 1930 comedy classic focuses on a divorced couple who, while honeymooning with their new spouses, find themselves booked into neighboring hotel rooms and realize they may still have feelings for each other.
November 3 at 5 PM
November 5 at 7 PM
Callbacks on November 9
Auditions will be held in CVLT's 'Red Barn' annex at 38 River Street, Chagrin Falls - directly adjacent to the main CVLT building.
Auditioners will be asked to read from the script. No appointments necessary.
Rehearsals begin on December 8th, 2013
January 17 - February 8, 2014
Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 PM
2 males 20-45
3 women from 25-45
- Elyot Chase, a handsome, stylish, thirty-ish man.
- Amanda Prynne, Elyot's first wife, she is not only beautiful but also spirited, independent, and unconventional—a fit partner for Elyot.
- Sibyl Chase, Elyot's attractive, twenty-three-year-old bride, she is conventional, unimaginative, and innocent.
- Victor Prynne, a handsome man, stuffy and stodgy, he lacks a sense of humor.
- Louise, Amanda's French maid.
Questions? Contact Julia Wolff - firstname.lastname@example.org